You will experience a day on a beautiful river, learn some canoeing basics and enjoy a delicious outdoor meal together with your colleagues. The questions ‘What gives you energy and what keeps you in the flow?’ will accompany us during the day. You can look forward to fun river adventure and interesting discussions with your colleagues.
When, where and how?
Date: Saturday, June 25, 2022
Start: 9:45, Bütschwil Bahnhof End: You will be back in Zurich HB around 8 pm
What to bring:
- sporty clothes for paddling
- Swim suit, towel
- set of dry clothes for changing
- 2 pairs of shoes, the one carried on the river may get wet and should be proper shoes (e.g. sportshoes)
- Sun protection
- plate, cup, spoon, drinking bottle
- Food: 1-2 of your favourite ingredients for a creative pasta sauce & 1-2 of your favourite ingredients for a shared picnic (there will be enough bread)
Organizer and Facilitator: Flo from Go with the Flo
Participation fee 70 CHF. Sign-up here: Registration.
Who can participate?
D-INFK members and other researchers and their +1s