Do you want to contribute and discuss your ideas on how to foster scientific excellence and well-being? Come and enjoy a weekend full of team spirit, discussions, cooking, bonfires, open space and more with your peers.
The scientific excellence and well-being initiative fosters excellence, well-being and mental strength among researchers. This weekend serves as time for current and prospective contributors of the initiative to think about how the initiative could evolve. Especially, we want
- To network and get new ideas and perspectives
- To make use of the time such that everyone gets something out of the weekend
- To brainstorm ideas for events
- To reflect on the goal of the initiative and how to move it forward
- To get a motivational kick and build team spirit and momentum
- To onboard new people interested in contributing to the initiative
- “Untime” (Open space and time which participants will fill with their topics and wishes)
- Cooking together, Bonfire evening, with outdoor cooking
- Brainstorming/creative session
- Meditation/mindfulness practice
- Session to reflect on and define the vision of the initiative
- Teambuilding (e.g some outdoor games)
- Leisure time (e.g. small hike, canoeing…)
When, where and how?
Date: Friday, May 13, 16:30 - Sunday May 15
We meet at 17:17 in Turbenthal and go food shopping together for the whole weekend. Afterwards we go to the house which will serve as our base for the whole weekend.
Sign-up here: Registration. No registration fee. You need to cover the transportation plus your share on the food.
Who can participate?
D-INFK members and other researchers