During this 2 day canoe adventure you will experience an active break in nature, a sense of community, adventure spirit and time for reflection and exchange. We will have a fun time on the water, enjoy jointly cooked outdoor meals and spend day and night in nature. The time in nature slows us down, widens our perception and allows a switch of perspective. The hero’s journey metaphor will accompany us. This will help you to gain a new view on challenges that you are facing, on the essence that you learn from these and on your past, current and future callings.
When, where and how?
Date: July 23 - 24, 2022
We meet in Düdingen at 10:30 on Saturday and finish around 16:00 on Sunday afternoon.
What to bring, items marked with a * can be rented cheaply.
- Isolation pad*
- Warm enough sleeping bag (you can rent a sleeping bag warmth upgrade)
- Clothes for on the water and a set of warm clothes for the evenings and mornings. Including rain jacket.
- Two pairs of shoes (the one on the canoes might get wet)
- Hygiene articles, the necessary stuff like toothbrush, toilet paper, …)
- Sun protection (hat, suncream, sun glasses)
- Headlamp, pocket knife, lighter, earplugs
- Plate, cup, spoon, fork
- Other things you need for a fun time on the water or on land.
Organizer and Facilitator: Flo from Go with the Flo
Participation fee 160 CHF (includes food and overnight stay). Sign-up here: Registration.
Who can participate?
D-INFK members and other researchers and their +1s